Those who follow this blog will be well aware that there is overwhelming evidence that there are very significant benefits to personal health by having a habitual diet which is LCHF. This has been demonstrated by many different...Read More
Tag: Weight loss
Background The benefits of a diet which restricts the amount of carbohydrates consumed have had further confirmation in a recent paper by Dr David Unwin and colleagues (1). This is a continuation of the work reported in an...Read More
This is a repost with permission which has been written by Kris Gunnars. I am very grateful to him for his agreement to publish here. This is an up-to-date commentary, which accurately summarises the deficiencies and problems of...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- "Good News: Natural Immunity to the Coronavirus May Last Years, Study Suggests"
Another reason to be positive and l… https://t.co/gypgITYvFm
about 52 mins ago
- "Moderna CEO says the world will have to live with Covid 'forever'"
This is the reality. Johnson and Hancock please… https://t.co/bKwsuNJpaZ
about 60 mins ago
- @thackerpd @Newsweek @BlomsterBoy Keep up the good work Paul. No doubt you will have seen that there is nothing on… https://t.co/LaZSxFdSWj
about 15 hours ago
- Chinese Health Experts Call to Suspend Pfizer's mRNA Vaccine for Elderly after Norwegian Deaths
about 17 hours ago
- Those who have had the 'flu jab may well have an increased chance of death due to Covid-19.
about 19 hours ago