By Michael Joseph, MSc This excellent report by Michael Joseph provides a wealth of information on hyperinsulinaemia/insulin resistance, which is crucial to understanding how and why most common chronic diseases develop. I am...Read More
Tag: diabetes cancer heart disease
The full title of this book by Dr James DINicolantonio is “The Salt Fix: Why the Experts Got it All Wrong and How Eating More Might Save Your Life”, which has just been published (1). I have been convinced for some time that the...Read More
I have just discovered the House of Commons Public Accounts Committee(PAC) is undertaking a review of how the UK Department of Health/NHS is coping with diabetes. This is a follow-up to a previous review by the PAC which was not...Read More
I have recently been writing letters to our local newspaper “The Craven Herald” (1) in which I have advocated a fundamental shift in NHS policies. My stance is that pouring more and more money into the system is a dead end...Read More
This is a re-post of the article by Francois Lubbe of The Cholesterol Truth. I am most grateful to him for permission to post here. The original is available at Praluent: New Cholesterol Drugs Get Riskier By The Day Big Pharma...Read More
William Banting was a London undertaker during the 19th century who in his later years suffered from obesity. Having tried various strategies he was advised to consume a diet which was low in sugar and other saccharine foods,...Read More
According to the Yorkshire Post (6 July 2013) Emma Lee has just received a letter which informs her that her daughter Katie, aged 11 years, is “overweight” as determined by criteria devised by the National Child Measurement...Read More
Traditionally milk has been regarded as important with respect to nutrition because it is a source of calcium and several vitamins. However liquid milk consumption has suffered because of the competition other beverages such as...Read More
The justification for the prescription of statins is that they lower the level of cholesterol in the blood(TC). As a consequence it is argued there will be a reduction in the risk of developing heart disease. However as I...Read More
The above is the title of a film made by Justin Smith which describes the way in which science is being manipulated and corrupted in order to underpin the sales of statins which generate billions of dollars for the...Read More
The NHS website section which deals with Healthy Eating recommends that we should choose low fat dairy products in order to reduce our intake of saturated fats (SFA) which raise cholesterol levels and therefore increase in the...Read More
In 1945, an American dentist Weston Price presented evidence of a fat soluble substance present in dairy products which played a fundamental role in the utilization of minerals which were essential for the...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- "Good News: Natural Immunity to the Coronavirus May Last Years, Study Suggests"
Another reason to be positive and l… https://t.co/gypgITYvFm
about 4 hours ago
- "Moderna CEO says the world will have to live with Covid 'forever'"
This is the reality. Johnson and Hancock please… https://t.co/bKwsuNJpaZ
about 4 hours ago
- @thackerpd @Newsweek @BlomsterBoy Keep up the good work Paul. No doubt you will have seen that there is nothing on… https://t.co/LaZSxFdSWj
about 18 hours ago
- Chinese Health Experts Call to Suspend Pfizer's mRNA Vaccine for Elderly after Norwegian Deaths
about 20 hours ago
- Those who have had the 'flu jab may well have an increased chance of death due to Covid-19.
about 22 hours ago