Background At the Public Health Collaboration Annual Conference in Manchester I met Dr Tanya Malpass who explained how she developed cancer but has recovered. When we spoke she was looking very well and so I asked her to...Read More
Tag: Brain tumour
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- "It’s my view that SAGE has been appallingly negligent and should be dissolved and reconstituted properly."
about 19 mins ago
- @SlowRunner4 So you want facts. It is all here in comprehensive studies based on the experience of many countries/r… https://t.co/fWXHc1gVSQ
about 34 mins ago
- @julestw9 Absolute nonsense.
about 17 hours ago
- @julestw9 There are several articles!!
Here is an accurate account of how Sweden has coped very successfully WITHOU… https://t.co/keUcAwLPIN
about 22 hours ago
- @drsimonegold @btysonmd If governments were genuinely interested in controlling the disease, they would respond pos… https://t.co/C9Q6zCeCP3
about 23 hours ago