Rheumatoid arthritis A recent paper reports on research conducted at the University of Birmingham has discovered that maintaining sufficient vitamin D levels may help to prevent the onset of inflammatory diseases like rheumatoid...Read More
Category: Vitamin D
There is no doubt that a low Vitamin D status is associated with a range of diseases and conditions of ill-health. If it can be confirmed that an inadequate intake of Vitamin D is a contributory factor then it follows that...Read More
Professor Tim Spector of King’s College, London has just written an article in which he says he has changed his mind about advocating the supplementation of a number of vitamins, including Vitamin D (1). First of all, he must be...Read More
In an article in the Yorkshire Post (1) the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) has released guidance which advocates that Vitamin D supplements should be given out free to people who are at risk of a...Read More
In Blog 48 I explained how the brothers Cedric and Frank Garland identified the possible link between exposure to sunshine, which resulted in the formation of Vitamin D in the skin, and the incidence of colon cancer. Since then...Read More
The most up-to-date information on Vitamin D provides convincing evidence that most people suffer from an inadequate supply which is linked to increased risk of a wide range of common diseases. The role of Vitamin D in diseases...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- "Good News: Natural Immunity to the Coronavirus May Last Years, Study Suggests"
Another reason to be positive and l… https://t.co/gypgITYvFm
about 1 hour ago
- "Moderna CEO says the world will have to live with Covid 'forever'"
This is the reality. Johnson and Hancock please… https://t.co/bKwsuNJpaZ
about 1 hour ago
- @thackerpd @Newsweek @BlomsterBoy Keep up the good work Paul. No doubt you will have seen that there is nothing on… https://t.co/LaZSxFdSWj
about 15 hours ago
- Chinese Health Experts Call to Suspend Pfizer's mRNA Vaccine for Elderly after Norwegian Deaths
about 17 hours ago
- Those who have had the 'flu jab may well have an increased chance of death due to Covid-19.
about 19 hours ago