The major international drug companies have an appalling record with respect to compliance with the law. On many occasions they have been called to account and required to pay massive sums as a result. This record is convincing...Read More
Tag: Cost of drugs
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- "Good News: Natural Immunity to the Coronavirus May Last Years, Study Suggests"
Another reason to be positive and l… https://t.co/gypgITYvFm
about 3 hours ago
- "Moderna CEO says the world will have to live with Covid 'forever'"
This is the reality. Johnson and Hancock please… https://t.co/bKwsuNJpaZ
about 4 hours ago
- @thackerpd @Newsweek @BlomsterBoy Keep up the good work Paul. No doubt you will have seen that there is nothing on… https://t.co/LaZSxFdSWj
about 18 hours ago
- Chinese Health Experts Call to Suspend Pfizer's mRNA Vaccine for Elderly after Norwegian Deaths
about 19 hours ago
- Those who have had the 'flu jab may well have an increased chance of death due to Covid-19.
about 21 hours ago