It only within the last few months that I have been made aware of the huge scandal that arises from the promotion, sales and use of the painkillers, opioids in the USA. It has been described by Time Magazine as “the deadliest...Read More
For some time, I have been urging Diabetes UK to take account of the work of Dr David Unwin, the Southport GP, who has been extremely successful in treating those with T2D. As a result, he has achieved national and international...Read More
304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
This article is by kaitiscotland and was first published on 15th February 2018. The original article can be sourced here:...Read More
How often are we told that a specific drug is wonderful and is therefore essential if a disease is to be treated successfully or to be prevented. The hard reality is that this begs an awful lot of questions and is only one minor...Read More
I have just been reading a paper published in 1999, which considers data from the UK Prospective Diabetes Control (UKPDS) (1). It is based on the results of patients who have been advised to alter their diet and/or be treated...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @ThatTimWalker All the more reason why my question should be answered!
about 1 hour ago
- @ThatTimWalker This my be a naive question. Have Dominic Cummins and Boris, for that matter, been cleared by securi… https://t.co/vFyLMa8hQQ
about 2 hours ago
- @TaiIbitoyeRD Are you the author of this article? If so, I am sure many of us would be delighted to hear your response.
about 20 hours ago
- No wonder T2D is rife.
"I’m a Dietician – These Are My 11 Tips for Reducing Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes"
about 1 day ago
- NICE is still advocating CICO to achieve and maintain healthy weight, including:
base meals on starchy foods such a… https://t.co/AA05kKGTJE
about 3 days ago