Milk and milk products play an important role in the human diet. However the nutritional composition of cow’s milk can vary considerable depending on factors such breed, stage of lactation and diet of the animal. In order to...Read More
Tag: vitamin K
According to recent press reports , the Department of Health (DoH) is cock-a-hoop because the main supermarkets and some of the major food manufacturers have agreed on a system of nutritional labels which will appear on the...Read More
This post relies heavily on the excellent book by Kate Rheaume- Bleue entitled “Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox: How a Little-Known Vitamin Could Save Your Life”(1) As indicated in Blog 21, the fermented product...Read More
In 1945, an American dentist Weston Price presented evidence of a fat soluble substance present in dairy products which played a fundamental role in the utilization of minerals which were essential for the...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @Charlotte3003G Why does he not instruct us all to stay at home in case we get knocked down crossing the road?
about 17 hours ago
- @befree200 How many years will it take to prove that a Covid-19 vaccine is safe?
about 17 hours ago
- @befree200 Why does the BBC and the rest of the media never tell us that prescription drugs are the third leading c… https://t.co/KAjA9qAfwc
about 1 day ago
- @CovidJusticeUk More about the dubiety of the tests here if Twitter will let you look!!
about 4 days ago
- @CovidJusticeUk Test are meaningless anyway. Nonsense!!
"The relation with infectiousness is unclear and more data… https://t.co/WymejAc9Gh
about 5 days ago