In Blog 48 I explained how the brothers Cedric and Frank Garland identified the possible link between exposure to sunshine, which resulted in the formation of Vitamin D in the skin, and the incidence of colon cancer. Since then...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @PeterFaberSP @ProfTimNoakes The link to the references is there if you wish to follow-up. The fact remain that the… https://t.co/pANjpspOUG
about 11 mins ago
- @krishgm How about covering the huge success in controlling Covid-19 in Peru and Paraguay using ivermectin?
about 51 mins ago
- @krishgm Why do you feature this guy, who has such an appalling track record. We are in a mess because so many advi… https://t.co/mPR76BuS56
about 56 mins ago
- @BarryCPearson @USlasher @LotusGirlindia Peru and Paraguay have already achieved enormous success in controlling Co… https://t.co/n1MvqfT0cp
about 2 hours ago
- In a study with 1,195 health care workers, over a 3-month period, there were no infections recorded among the 788 w… https://t.co/m01iMaz6dR
about 3 hours ago