I have just been watching the video entitled “You must be nuts!” which has been made by Obhi Chatterjee and colleagues. It can be viewed on You Tube here: The stimulus for this video was to try to understand why Obhi’s father...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @CBRooooney Some more data here:
about 35 mins ago
- This does not look good,especially as it is early days. https://t.co/mBUWav1a14
about 50 mins ago
- @Francis_Hoar Who could possibly want to take advantage of those in poor health and at the risk of dying to make shedloads of cash?
about 60 mins ago
- @Francis_Hoar Ivermectin is probably a much better bet for dealing with Covid than vaccines. Any suggestions why not?
about 1 hour ago
- "Covid infection shown to provide as much immunity as vaccines"
It makes no sense, even without fact… https://t.co/jCAgoGivfS
about 2 hours ago