This subject can be a real minefield. Many professionals argue that if you consume “a healthy balanced diet” there will be no need for any supplementation. On the other hand supplements are big business and many consumers have...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @DietHeartNews Professional negligence IMHO. These people are supposed to know their subject but seem to continue i… https://t.co/k9XXDnbnyy
about 25 mins ago
- @Ga1tJohn Absolutely correct.
about 46 mins ago
- Paracetamol is a fever-reducing painkiller. This was given in high doses to prevent a response to the vaccination.… https://t.co/gGQ8XE2BiP
about 49 mins ago
- The study is published in The Lancet. This shows that because the side effects initially were so severe, all the su… https://t.co/Q3iy9knHtI
about 51 mins ago
- In 20% to 25% of the cases, the side effects were so extreme that people had enormous swelling, fever, chills, head… https://t.co/pt8dTJvhwS
about 53 mins ago