If anyone had doubts about why the current official dietary recommendations which emphasise the benefits of a diet low fat and high carbohydrates are fundamentally flawed, they should have been at the recent Low Carb Summit in...Read More
Tag: Low carb
In September last year, the Swedish Council on Health Technology Assessment released a report entitled “Dietary Treatment for Obesity” (1) which has accepted much of the revised thinking on the relationship between diet and...Read More
This is a repost with permission which has been written by Kris Gunnars. I am very grateful to him for his agreement to publish here. This is an up-to-date commentary, which accurately summarises the deficiencies and problems of...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- Immunisation schedules for children in the US up to 5 years old.
Can this really be sensible.
about 17 hours ago
- The 4 countries with less restrictive lockdowns: Sweden, Japan, Belarus and Nicaragua.
In these 4 ‘non-lockdowns’… https://t.co/6gfq5bP1st
about 1 day ago
- If this could be promoted as a patented vaccine, any doubts about safety and efficacy would be brushed aside. The r… https://t.co/1UJd7GbddJ
about 1 day ago
- Budesonide, a freely available asthma drug, shown to be effective for the treatment of COVID. This Oxford study sho… https://t.co/7FwvNbMGB1
about 2 days ago
- @PerlmutEsq @B33Mello BIG PHARM. THE GREAT BIG DRUGS RIP-OFF (PART 1)
about 3 days ago