The conventional view of energy in food is that it is measured by the bomb calorimeter, which many of us used in our physics classes in school. A known amount of material is placed in the calorimeter and incinerated. The rise in...Read More
Tag: Losing weight
“State of the Nation’s Waistline” is the title of a report prepared by the National Obesity Forum which makes the usual dire predictions about how obesity is getting worse and the failure of individuals, health professionals and...Read More
At any given time there are large numbers of people who are attempting to lose weight. For example a survey conducted in Denmark found that 25% of people classified as underweight were slimming (1). The results for all BMI...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @MichaelYeadon3 Surprise, surprise!!
about 36 mins ago
- "As in the narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, millions of healthy people would be exposed to an unac… https://t.co/IfCmTchs6k
about 37 mins ago
- "The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects."
about 38 mins ago
- "The mRNA vaccines from Pfizer/BioNTech contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against… https://t.co/q7Clc5Az7U
about 42 mins ago
- "It must be ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as it… https://t.co/QDGZAi9Iyo
about 43 mins ago