Steven Drucker, who is a public interest lawyer in the USA, has written a thorough, fascinating and disturbing account of the recent history of the development of GM foods entitled “Altered Genes, Twisted Truth” (1). In this he...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @DietHeartNews Professional negligence IMHO. These people are supposed to know their subject but seem to continue i… https://t.co/k9XXDnbnyy
about 23 mins ago
- @Ga1tJohn Absolutely correct.
about 44 mins ago
- Paracetamol is a fever-reducing painkiller. This was given in high doses to prevent a response to the vaccination.… https://t.co/gGQ8XE2BiP
about 47 mins ago
- The study is published in The Lancet. This shows that because the side effects initially were so severe, all the su… https://t.co/Q3iy9knHtI
about 50 mins ago
- In 20% to 25% of the cases, the side effects were so extreme that people had enormous swelling, fever, chills, head… https://t.co/pt8dTJvhwS
about 51 mins ago