By Dr Richard North This post is by my friend and colleague for over 30 years, Dr Richard North. First of all, he is an excellent researcher who has consistently produced work of the highest quality, which is based on his...Read More
Tag: Food prices
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @MichaelYeadon3 Surprise, surprise!!
about 27 mins ago
- "As in the narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, millions of healthy people would be exposed to an unac… https://t.co/IfCmTchs6k
about 28 mins ago
- "The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects."
about 29 mins ago
- "The mRNA vaccines from Pfizer/BioNTech contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against… https://t.co/q7Clc5Az7U
about 33 mins ago
- "It must be ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as it… https://t.co/QDGZAi9Iyo
about 34 mins ago