According to the NHS Choices website flu is a highly infectious illness that spreads rapidly through the coughs and sneezes of people who are carrying the virus (1). It can be particularly severe in anyone over the age of 65...Read More
Tag: Flu vaccine
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @Francis_Hoar Who could possibly want to take advantage of those in poor health and at the risk of dying to make shedloads of cash?
about 26 mins ago
- @Francis_Hoar Ivermectin is probably a much better bet for dealing with Covid than vaccines. Any suggestions why not?
about 28 mins ago
- "Covid infection shown to provide as much immunity as vaccines"
It makes no sense, even without fact… https://t.co/jCAgoGivfS
about 59 mins ago
- @ClareCraigPath Dr John Lee talks very good sense in this interview. Eg, no country has ever improved the health of… https://t.co/IYf9qSejYK
about 1 hour ago
- @IvanaMariaB @TheRealMilkCo It is obvious that because there are so many false positive PCR results that the number… https://t.co/1JgbKbOsjb
about 2 hours ago