By Michael Joseph, MSc This excellent report by Michael Joseph provides a wealth of information on hyperinsulinaemia/insulin resistance, which is crucial to understanding how and why most common chronic diseases develop. I am...Read More
Tag: diabetes cancer heart disease
The full title of this book by Dr James DINicolantonio is “The Salt Fix: Why the Experts Got it All Wrong and How Eating More Might Save Your Life”, which has just been published (1). I have been convinced for some time that the...Read More
I have just discovered the House of Commons Public Accounts Committee(PAC) is undertaking a review of how the UK Department of Health/NHS is coping with diabetes. This is a follow-up to a previous review by the PAC which was not...Read More
I have recently been writing letters to our local newspaper “The Craven Herald” (1) in which I have advocated a fundamental shift in NHS policies. My stance is that pouring more and more money into the system is a dead end...Read More
This is a re-post of the article by Francois Lubbe of The Cholesterol Truth. I am most grateful to him for permission to post here. The original is available at Praluent: New Cholesterol Drugs Get Riskier By The Day Big Pharma...Read More
William Banting was a London undertaker during the 19th century who in his later years suffered from obesity. Having tried various strategies he was advised to consume a diet which was low in sugar and other saccharine foods,...Read More
According to the Yorkshire Post (6 July 2013) Emma Lee has just received a letter which informs her that her daughter Katie, aged 11 years, is “overweight” as determined by criteria devised by the National Child Measurement...Read More
Traditionally milk has been regarded as important with respect to nutrition because it is a source of calcium and several vitamins. However liquid milk consumption has suffered because of the competition other beverages such as...Read More
The justification for the prescription of statins is that they lower the level of cholesterol in the blood(TC). As a consequence it is argued there will be a reduction in the risk of developing heart disease. However as I...Read More
The above is the title of a film made by Justin Smith which describes the way in which science is being manipulated and corrupted in order to underpin the sales of statins which generate billions of dollars for the...Read More
The NHS website section which deals with Healthy Eating recommends that we should choose low fat dairy products in order to reduce our intake of saturated fats (SFA) which raise cholesterol levels and therefore increase in the...Read More
In 1945, an American dentist Weston Price presented evidence of a fat soluble substance present in dairy products which played a fundamental role in the utilization of minerals which were essential for the...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @pulmo1 "The WHO suspended hydroxychloroquine Solidarity Trials on 25 May. U.S. researchers did the same, as did Ge… https://t.co/uYQM9NOx6T
about 9 hours ago
- So WHO can do whatever it likes and no-one is allowed to question or criticise. Sinister forces at work.
"WHO's ne… https://t.co/NA3tfYjuUm
about 12 hours ago
- BEWARE OF VACCINES!
The swine flu vaccine, developed by GSK is believed to have caused brain damage in 60 patients… https://t.co/aD2wBg3tXR
about 1 day ago
- @sarikaverma84 @BorisJohnson I agree. Unbelievably stupid.
about 2 days ago
- @sarikaverma84 @BorisJohnson Your stance is quite understandable because the government has scared people out of th… https://t.co/NoyHVF57RV
about 2 days ago