For some time, I have been urging Diabetes UK to take account of the work of Dr David Unwin, the Southport GP, who has been extremely successful in treating those with T2D. As a result, he has achieved national and international...Read More
Tag: Consumption of fat
304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
This article is by kaitiscotland and was first published on 15th February 2018. The original article can be sourced here:...Read More
I have just been reading a paper published in 1999, which considers data from the UK Prospective Diabetes Control (UKPDS) (1). It is based on the results of patients who have been advised to alter their diet and/or be treated...Read More
STOP PRESS! Healthy Eating: The Big Mistake is now available to pre-order on Amazon Kindle The kindle version of my book is only £0.99 until Feb 5th Kindle UK Version Kindle US Version You can also purchase a hard copy...Read More
I have just noticed a paper, which was designed to compare an intensive lifestyle intervention with standard care for the treatment of T2D. A secondary objective was to study the impact on the amount of medication used for,...Read More
post282. Antonio C. Martinez II’s Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) Reversal The stories about individuals who successfully reverse T2D successfully just keep coming. Here is another one about Antonio Martinez, with lots of interesting...Read More
One of the greatest scandals of modern times is the advice offered by the mainstream medical and healthcare professionals to those who are diagnosed with both Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) and Type 2 (T2D). With respect to diet, they...Read More
The protocol The evidence about a diet which is low in carbohydrates and high in fat (LCHF) continues to pile up. The latest report is a study from a team based at the Virta Health Clinic in San Francisco (1). A total of 262...Read More
Setting the scene In April 2016, the World Health Organisation (WHO) released its “Global Report on Diabetes” (1). It spells out the awful truth about the extent and impact of these diseases. Here are some of the key facts: It...Read More
Failure of public health policy Despite repeated attempts to persuade the politicians, the leaders of the mainstream medical and healthcare professions to accept that the current diabetes policy is a complete failure, there are...Read More
The market town of Skipton is the “Gateway to the Yorkshire Dales”. It is located within commuting distance of Leeds and Bradford. Like everywhere else it has its fair share of people who have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes...Read More
It is quite obvious that the strategies for dealing with Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) in the UK (and in most other countries) are a complete failure. There is no indication that the disease is under control. In fact, all the...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- Immunisation schedules for children in the US up to 5 years old.
Can this really be sensible.
about 18 hours ago
- The 4 countries with less restrictive lockdowns: Sweden, Japan, Belarus and Nicaragua.
In these 4 ‘non-lockdowns’… https://t.co/6gfq5bP1st
about 1 day ago
- If this could be promoted as a patented vaccine, any doubts about safety and efficacy would be brushed aside. The r… https://t.co/1UJd7GbddJ
about 1 day ago
- Budesonide, a freely available asthma drug, shown to be effective for the treatment of COVID. This Oxford study sho… https://t.co/7FwvNbMGB1
about 2 days ago
- @PerlmutEsq @B33Mello BIG PHARM. THE GREAT BIG DRUGS RIP-OFF (PART 1)
about 3 days ago