As I explained in the previous blog (1) Robert Clark has now submitted his report, following the Inquiry he conducted into the actions of Jennie Brand-Miller and Anthony Barclay at the University of Sydney set up in response to...Read More
Tag: Australian Paradox
In my previous blog (1) I explained the background to the allegation against Jennie Brand-Miller and Alan Barclay by Rory Robertson. Essentially he argued that the so-called Australian Paradox which claimed that the increased...Read More
In February 2013 the official advisory body on nutrition In Australia issued its latest version of the Australian Dietary Guidelines. The report produced by the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) includes new...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @pulmo1 "The WHO suspended hydroxychloroquine Solidarity Trials on 25 May. U.S. researchers did the same, as did Ge… https://t.co/uYQM9NOx6T
about 8 hours ago
- So WHO can do whatever it likes and no-one is allowed to question or criticise. Sinister forces at work.
"WHO's ne… https://t.co/NA3tfYjuUm
about 11 hours ago
- BEWARE OF VACCINES!
The swine flu vaccine, developed by GSK is believed to have caused brain damage in 60 patients… https://t.co/aD2wBg3tXR
about 1 day ago
- @sarikaverma84 @BorisJohnson I agree. Unbelievably stupid.
about 2 days ago
- @sarikaverma84 @BorisJohnson Your stance is quite understandable because the government has scared people out of th… https://t.co/NoyHVF57RV
about 2 days ago