Chilcot: a devastating critique of government in the UK The report of the Inquiry conducted by Sir John Chilcot is a devastating condemnation of the Blair government’s decision to participate in the invasion of Iraq in March...Read More
Search Results for: diabetes
In this blog, I will highlight the views and experience of those who have succeeded in coping effectively with their condition. Invariably this has been achieved by reducing consumption of sugar and carbohydrates and replacing...Read More
This letter was sent to my MP just before Christmas. Hello Julian, One of my followers, Ian Day, has just posted this comment on my blog: “I was diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes in 2,000 at age 61. I was advised to eat the NHS...Read More
The UK House of Commons Public Accounts Committee (PAC) is currently reviewing the effectiveness of the treatment of diabetes by the Department of Health (DoH) and the NHS. My previous blog has explained the background (1). I...Read More
I have just discovered the House of Commons Public Accounts Committee(PAC) is undertaking a review of how the UK Department of Health/NHS is coping with diabetes. This is a follow-up to a previous review by the PAC which was not...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- "Moderna CEO says the world will have to live with Covid 'forever'"
This is the reality. Johnson and Hancock please… https://t.co/bKwsuNJpaZ
about 14 mins ago
- @thackerpd @Newsweek @BlomsterBoy Keep up the good work Paul. No doubt you will have seen that there is nothing on… https://t.co/LaZSxFdSWj
about 14 hours ago
- Chinese Health Experts Call to Suspend Pfizer's mRNA Vaccine for Elderly after Norwegian Deaths
about 16 hours ago
- Those who have had the 'flu jab may well have an increased chance of death due to Covid-19.
about 18 hours ago
- @Newsweek @BlomsterBoy Politicians do not do peer-reviewed research but rely on SAGE, which ought to be disbanded b… https://t.co/55WAmtNSPl
about 18 hours ago