The protocol The evidence about a diet which is low in carbohydrates and high in fat (LCHF) continues to pile up. The latest report is a study from a team based at the Virta Health Clinic in San Francisco (1). A total of 262...Read More
Search Results for: 51
Weight loss is an important aspect of the official policy for treating T2D. The recommendations are to increase the amount of fibre and to reduce fat, especially saturated fat. Specific advice includes: Increase consumption of...Read More
Nina Teicholz made a very significant contribution to the arguments about a healthy diet with publication of her book entitled The Big Fat Surprise (1), which was extremely well received. The Economist named it as the Number One...Read More
At our “Diet and Diabetes” event held in Skipton in September 2016, Dr. Trudi Deakin was one of the keynote speakers. Trudi is a dietitian who has established X-PERT Health, a registered charity based in Hebden Bridge that...Read More
Background We have now reached a point where it is obvious to anyone who examines the scientific evidence objectively that the habitual diet is the primary factor responsible for much of the poor standard of public health today....Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- "Good News: Natural Immunity to the Coronavirus May Last Years, Study Suggests"
Another reason to be positive and l… https://t.co/gypgITYvFm
about 3 hours ago
- "Moderna CEO says the world will have to live with Covid 'forever'"
This is the reality. Johnson and Hancock please… https://t.co/bKwsuNJpaZ
about 3 hours ago
- @thackerpd @Newsweek @BlomsterBoy Keep up the good work Paul. No doubt you will have seen that there is nothing on… https://t.co/LaZSxFdSWj
about 17 hours ago
- Chinese Health Experts Call to Suspend Pfizer's mRNA Vaccine for Elderly after Norwegian Deaths
about 19 hours ago
- Those who have had the 'flu jab may well have an increased chance of death due to Covid-19.
about 21 hours ago