It is quite obvious that the strategies for dealing with Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) in the UK (and in most other countries) are a complete failure. There is no indication that the disease is under control. In fact, all the...Read More
Search Results for: diabetes
There is now overwhelming evidence that T2D is caused by the habitual consumption of diets that have a high content of sugar and foods that contain starch such as rice, pasta, potatoes and pasta. While there is growing...Read More
Diabetes just about epitomises everything that is wrong with our public health systems. Essentially it is a modern day scourge. People with diabetes have an increased risk of developing many other diseases, including heart...Read More
Background Over 100 people attended this event, which was planned to help those with Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) understand that, contrary to the advice given by most health professionals, this disease can be controlled (possibly even...Read More
Dear Mrs May, Congratulations on your appointment. I wish you every success in your new role, which will undoubtedly be very challenging. Diabetes policy I am taking the liberty of writing this letter because of my serious...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @Chrisbluemoon89 There are so many false positives as well as positives which are NOT infectious that any test resu… https://t.co/jPdWBjaYPM
about 27 mins ago
- @stephenpowell08 What a shambles! No basis for currrent restrictions.
You just could not make it up.
"PCR positiv… https://t.co/3G6TxfUTuK
about 30 mins ago
- @FatEmperor That is £3B as I reported in my blog on New Year's Eve 2016!
about 1 day ago
- @ProfTimNoakes Have a good look at the two different ways of presenting the Covid-10 data. Perhaps the panic is all… https://t.co/mvrfYrRpvp
about 3 days ago
- @Charlotte3003G Why does he not instruct us all to stay at home in case we get knocked down crossing the road?
about 6 days ago