A little progress Diabetes UK has just released its latest statement on the use of Low-carb diets for those suffering from diabetes (1). Up to now this organisation, which is the leading charity on diabetes has set itself...Read More
Search Results for: diabetes
A flooded house If you are unlucky enough to be flooded at home because of a burst water pipe, the first thing you would do is to locate the source and stop the water coming in as fast as possible. You would be absolutely...Read More
The protocol The evidence about a diet which is low in carbohydrates and high in fat (LCHF) continues to pile up. The latest report is a study from a team based at the Virta Health Clinic in San Francisco (1). A total of 262...Read More
Setting the scene In April 2016, the World Health Organisation (WHO) released its “Global Report on Diabetes” (1). It spells out the awful truth about the extent and impact of these diseases. Here are some of the key facts: It...Read More
Weight loss is an important aspect of the official policy for treating T2D. The recommendations are to increase the amount of fibre and to reduce fat, especially saturated fat. Specific advice includes: Increase consumption of...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @FatEmperor That is £3B as I reported in my blog on New Year's Eve 2016!
about 23 hours ago
- @ProfTimNoakes Have a good look at the two different ways of presenting the Covid-10 data. Perhaps the panic is all… https://t.co/mvrfYrRpvp
about 3 days ago
- @Charlotte3003G Why does he not instruct us all to stay at home in case we get knocked down crossing the road?
about 6 days ago
- @befree200 How many years will it take to prove that a Covid-19 vaccine is safe?
about 6 days ago
- @befree200 Why does the BBC and the rest of the media never tell us that prescription drugs are the third leading c… https://t.co/KAjA9qAfwc
about 7 days ago