Stearic acid is a long chain saturated fatty acid which contains 18 carbon atoms. According to an article in the Daily Mail: “emerging evidence suggests not all saturated fat should be tarred with the same brush — one type of...Read More
Search Results for: 51
Despite all the emphasis on BMI as an indicator of health status/risk of dying the fact remains that for any given body weight/BMI there is a wide variation in health because many others factors can come into play. A recent...Read More
The official approach to obesity is based on the fact that there is an increased incidence of diabetes, heart attacks and certain cancers as the BMI increases. But there are many other causes of death and to obtain a...Read More
In 2005 the authoritative Journal of the American Medical Association published the results of a study conducted by Katherine Flegal and colleagues at the respected Center for Disease Control (CDC). This work is an...Read More
Continued This is a continuation of Blog 6 and provides further information which challenges the conventional wisdom that the cholesterol in the blood(TC) is an indication of the risk of developing heart disease and that if...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @FatEmperor That is £3B as I reported in my blog on New Year's Eve 2016!
about 24 hours ago
- @ProfTimNoakes Have a good look at the two different ways of presenting the Covid-10 data. Perhaps the panic is all… https://t.co/mvrfYrRpvp
about 3 days ago
- @Charlotte3003G Why does he not instruct us all to stay at home in case we get knocked down crossing the road?
about 6 days ago
- @befree200 How many years will it take to prove that a Covid-19 vaccine is safe?
about 6 days ago
- @befree200 Why does the BBC and the rest of the media never tell us that prescription drugs are the third leading c… https://t.co/KAjA9qAfwc
about 7 days ago