You can follow the discussion on 167. HUGE OPPORTUNITY FOR THE NEW GOVERNMENT TO DEVISE A RADICAL HEALTH POLICY (PART 2) without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @Chrisbluemoon89 There are so many false positives as well as positives which are NOT infectious that any test resu… https://t.co/jPdWBjaYPM
about 37 mins ago
- @stephenpowell08 What a shambles! No basis for currrent restrictions.
You just could not make it up.
"PCR positiv… https://t.co/3G6TxfUTuK
about 41 mins ago
- @FatEmperor That is £3B as I reported in my blog on New Year's Eve 2016!
about 1 day ago
- @ProfTimNoakes Have a good look at the two different ways of presenting the Covid-10 data. Perhaps the panic is all… https://t.co/mvrfYrRpvp
about 3 days ago
- @Charlotte3003G Why does he not instruct us all to stay at home in case we get knocked down crossing the road?
about 6 days ago