You can follow the discussion on 60. A Public Health Catastrophe without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @TaiIbitoyeRD Are you the author of this article? If so, I am sure many of us would be delighted to hear your response.
about 6 hours ago
- No wonder T2D is rife.
"I’m a Dietician – These Are My 11 Tips for Reducing Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes"
about 15 hours ago
- NICE is still advocating CICO to achieve and maintain healthy weight, including:
base meals on starchy foods such a… https://t.co/AA05kKGTJE
about 3 days ago
- Certainly applies here in the UK, where so many "scientists" are playing politics!! https://t.co/YwOyMUUKqc
about 7 days ago
- Watch this and weep. At last some good sense about Covid-19 but we have to get it from Sweden. Ironic to discover t… https://t.co/JuULMcNenq
about 1 week ago