You can follow the discussion on 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- The murky history behind fluoridation.
about 15 mins ago
- Raised death rates at recommended intakes of salt.
about 35 mins ago
- Treating the symptoms of a disease is not usually successful especially if there is also failure to address the pri… https://t.co/GCwo7M1I0w
about 55 mins ago
- Archie Robertson rejects surgery to treat cancer but succeeds in overcoming the disease with an #LCHF diet.
about 1 hour ago
- Although the benefits of #LCHF are now obvious, those close to Big Pharma use dubious tactics to provide objections… https://t.co/G8Oi3aVJMr
about 2 hours ago