You can follow the discussion on 254. More Bad News about Statins without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- 301. Many Faces of Insulin Resistance
- 300. HEALTHY EATING: THE BIG MISTAKE
- Anyone with T1D needs to know of the work of Dr Bernstein. Now in his eighties, he is still practising medicine.
about 16 mins ago
- Many people who comply with official advice on salt may be suffering from a deficiency.
about 36 mins ago
- Personal examples which confirm that the official line on T2D to increase carbs is not only wrong but dangerous
about 55 mins ago
- The justification for the National Cholesterol Education Program in the USA is based on the manipulation of some re… https://t.co/kHVJvLl4sA
about 1 hour ago
- How Petr Skrabenek ridiculed the conventional dietary guidelines over 20 years ago.
about 2 hours ago