You can follow the discussion on 223. The Practicalities of Changing your Diet without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- UK Government persists with weight loss programmes based on calorie reduction that has never been successful.
about 19 mins ago
- Professor Tim Noakes is leading the charge to get LCHF accepted by health professionals and governments.
about 39 mins ago
- To improve sporting performance get your fat burners working.
about 59 mins ago
- "It soon turned out that Merck had known of potential lethal side effects even before launching Vioxx in 1999, but… https://t.co/YRQutYxGka
about 1 hour ago
- How Archie Robertson recovered from cancer by altering his diet.
about 2 hours ago