STOP PRESS! Healthy Eating: The Big Mistake is now available to pre-order on Amazon Kindle The kindle version of my book is only £0.99 until Feb 5th Kindle UK Version Kindle US Version You can also purchase a hard copy...Read More
Readers of this blog will be aware of many reasons why cholesterol is not a reliable marker for the risks of developing heart disease or anything else for that matter. There are very thorough studies, which demonstrate that...Read More
I have lost count of the number of people I have met who are convinced that they should be concerned about the cholesterol level in their blood. If it is considered to be “too high” then they are at serious risk of suffering...Read More
post282. Antonio C. Martinez II’s Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) Reversal The stories about individuals who successfully reverse T2D successfully just keep coming. Here is another one about Antonio Martinez, with lots of interesting...Read More
By Michael Joseph, MSc This excellent report by Michael Joseph provides a wealth of information on hyperinsulinaemia/insulin resistance, which is crucial to understanding how and why most common chronic diseases develop. I am...Read More
New report A report entitled “Audit Report of the HSE Midland Diabetes Structured Care Programme” (1) has just been released in Ireland, which was conducted in counties Longford, Westmeath, Laois and Offaly. It was concluded...Read More
For some time, I have been concerned about the harm that may occur as a result of medical treatment such as adverse effects of drugs or damage caused by exposure to radiation. I have just come across a paper entitled “Death by...Read More
For some time, I have been interested in the different approaches to the personal safety by airlines and the medical profession. If you travel by air, you can be confident that safety is paramount, especially when using...Read More
This topic may seem a long way from the usual issues that I deal with in my blogs. However there are convincing reasons to believe that the approach adopted by Theresa May and the UK Government will be a disaster of mammoth...Read More
At our “Diet and Diabetes” event held in Skipton in September 2016, Dr. Trudi Deakin was one of the keynote speakers. Trudi is a dietitian who has established X-PERT Health, a registered charity based in Hebden Bridge that...Read More
Background We have now reached a point where it is obvious to anyone who examines the scientific evidence objectively that the habitual diet is the primary factor responsible for much of the poor standard of public health today....Read More
The objective The fundamental objective is to reduce the amount of carbohydrates being consumed and largely replace them with the healthy fats. You should make the changes gradually so that your body can activate its fat burning...Read More
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- 301. Many Faces of Insulin Resistance
- 300. HEALTHY EATING: THE BIG MISTAKE
- Anyone with T1D needs to know of the work of Dr Bernstein. Now in his eighties, he is still practising medicine.
about 29 mins ago
- Many people who comply with official advice on salt may be suffering from a deficiency.
about 49 mins ago
- Personal examples which confirm that the official line on T2D to increase carbs is not only wrong but dangerous
about 1 hour ago
- The justification for the National Cholesterol Education Program in the USA is based on the manipulation of some re… https://t.co/kHVJvLl4sA
about 1 hour ago
- How Petr Skrabenek ridiculed the conventional dietary guidelines over 20 years ago.
about 2 hours ago