It is well established that it takes several weeks of adaptation to get the fat-burning systems functioning effectively. But there is rather more to this than simply reducing the carbohydrates and replacing them with fat. As...Read More
Category: Sporting performance
For many years the accepted wisdom for those participating in any sports that required endurance was that carbohydrate-loading was essential in order to meet the demands for an energy supply. This view was reinforced by the...Read More
Peter Brukner is the medical adviser to the Australian cricket team. A few years ago he became concerned about his general health. He had learned that Tim Noakes had switched to a diet which was low in carbohydrates and high in...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- "All of them? Half of them? None of them? Any
reasonable person would regard it as an affront to permit continued d… https://t.co/agvujqloCH
about 6 hours ago
- The Operational False Positive Rate for the PCR test.
"The government has not published it and has admitted it does… https://t.co/B6VAXGrsea
about 6 hours ago
- Court In Portugal rules on PCR test:
“In view of current scientific evidence, this test shows itself to be unable t… https://t.co/5pj3gyOASk
about 7 hours ago
- Cock-up or conspiracy???
"It would be negligent for a physician to perform a diagnostic test for their patient with… https://t.co/Z2L7cCgbuC
about 8 hours ago
- Thanks Patricia. A few years ago but @MarikaSboros and I are delighted at the very positive comments from readers.… https://t.co/kgIRW9o7lF
about 10 hours ago