It is well established that it takes several weeks of adaptation to get the fat-burning systems functioning effectively. But there is rather more to this than simply reducing the carbohydrates and replacing them with fat. As...Read More
Category: Sporting performance
For many years the accepted wisdom for those participating in any sports that required endurance was that carbohydrate-loading was essential in order to meet the demands for an energy supply. This view was reinforced by the...Read More
Peter Brukner is the medical adviser to the Australian cricket team. A few years ago he became concerned about his general health. He had learned that Tim Noakes had switched to a diet which was low in carbohydrates and high in...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- Treating the symptoms of a disease is not usually successful especially if there is also failure to address the pri… https://t.co/GCwo7M1I0w
about 38 mins ago
- Archie Robertson rejects surgery to treat cancer but succeeds in overcoming the disease with an #LCHF diet.
about 59 mins ago
- Although the benefits of #LCHF are now obvious, those close to Big Pharma use dubious tactics to provide objections… https://t.co/G8Oi3aVJMr
about 1 hour ago
- High carb intake may be a contributory cause of cancer. Everything to gain and nothing to lose with an LCHF diet.
about 2 hours ago
- More doubts about statins.
about 2 hours ago