The dietary guidelines fiasco It is now absolutely clear that the official dietary recommendations promulgated by WHO and many different nations are fundamentally flawed. The advice to limit the intake of fat, and saturated fat...Read More
Background Most people would assume that when a treatment or procedure is recommended that these are based on very sound research, which has demonstrated that they will be effective and that any risks of damage to health will be...Read More
There is an impression that science and scientists are dedicated to conducting independent studies which will provide objective results that can be regarded as definitive. Unfortunately the reality is anything but. Individuals...Read More
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- 301. Many Faces of Insulin Resistance
- 300. HEALTHY EATING: THE BIG MISTAKE
- Anyone with T1D needs to know of the work of Dr Bernstein. Now in his eighties, he is still practising medicine.
about 28 mins ago
- Many people who comply with official advice on salt may be suffering from a deficiency.
about 48 mins ago
- Personal examples which confirm that the official line on T2D to increase carbs is not only wrong but dangerous
about 1 hour ago
- The justification for the National Cholesterol Education Program in the USA is based on the manipulation of some re… https://t.co/kHVJvLl4sA
about 1 hour ago
- How Petr Skrabenek ridiculed the conventional dietary guidelines over 20 years ago.
about 2 hours ago