The dietary guidelines fiasco It is now absolutely clear that the official dietary recommendations promulgated by WHO and many different nations are fundamentally flawed. The advice to limit the intake of fat, and saturated fat...Read More
Background Most people would assume that when a treatment or procedure is recommended that these are based on very sound research, which has demonstrated that they will be effective and that any risks of damage to health will be...Read More
There is an impression that science and scientists are dedicated to conducting independent studies which will provide objective results that can be regarded as definitive. Unfortunately the reality is anything but. Individuals...Read More
- Compelling evidence that many can benefit from Vitamin D supplementation.
about 19 mins ago
- Although @ProfTimNoakes has been totally vindicated in his "trial", ADSA carries on as if nothing happened.
about 40 mins ago
- BMI is grossly overplayed as an indicator of general health.
about 60 mins ago
- Case for reducing saturated fat is based on flawed cholesterol theory.
about 1 hour ago
- Commercial venture makes great progress in treating T2D with low carb diet.
about 2 hours ago