Background Most people would assume that when a treatment or procedure is recommended that these are based on very sound research, which has demonstrated that they will be effective and that any risks of damage to health will be...Read More
Although nutrition science has been responsible for some remarkable progress in human health, there is widespread agreement that everything in the garden is not rosy. In particular, there have been some spectacular failures,...Read More
- Lots of case histories which show individuals have been able to overcome T2D with great success.
about 13 mins ago
- There is simply no reasonable scientific justification for official advice to consume very low intakes of salt.
about 32 mins ago
- Tim Noakes responds to the charges at the hearing in South Africa. Devastating critique of US Dietary Guidelines.
about 52 mins ago
- PHE advises unbelievable intakes of carbs. Even higher than the dubious SACN recommendations.
about 1 hour ago
- Why are patients not always presented with the harsh reality of the dangers of medical practice before treatment?
about 2 hours ago