In the previous blog I explained how Jane Plant successfully cured breast cancer by changing her diet. Essentially she stopped eating milk and dairy products as well as any foods which contained them. (1) However it is...Read More
Jane Plant is Professor of Geochemistry at Imperial College in London. For 5 years she was the Chief Scientist for the British Geological Survey. In 1987 she was diagnosed with breast cancer, which recurred 5 times and by 1993...Read More
Milk and milk products play an important role in the human diet. However the nutritional composition of cow’s milk can vary considerable depending on factors such breed, stage of lactation and diet of the animal. In order to...Read More
- Lots of case histories which show individuals have been able to overcome T2D with great success.
about 13 mins ago
- There is simply no reasonable scientific justification for official advice to consume very low intakes of salt.
about 32 mins ago
- Tim Noakes responds to the charges at the hearing in South Africa. Devastating critique of US Dietary Guidelines.
about 52 mins ago
- PHE advises unbelievable intakes of carbs. Even higher than the dubious SACN recommendations.
about 1 hour ago
- Why are patients not always presented with the harsh reality of the dangers of medical practice before treatment?
about 2 hours ago