In the previous blog I explained how Jane Plant successfully cured breast cancer by changing her diet. Essentially she stopped eating milk and dairy products as well as any foods which contained them. (1) However it is...Read More
Jane Plant is Professor of Geochemistry at Imperial College in London. For 5 years she was the Chief Scientist for the British Geological Survey. In 1987 she was diagnosed with breast cancer, which recurred 5 times and by 1993...Read More
Milk and milk products play an important role in the human diet. However the nutritional composition of cow’s milk can vary considerable depending on factors such breed, stage of lactation and diet of the animal. In order to...Read More
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- 301. Many Faces of Insulin Resistance
- 300. HEALTHY EATING: THE BIG MISTAKE
- Anyone with T1D needs to know of the work of Dr Bernstein. Now in his eighties, he is still practising medicine.
about 27 mins ago
- Many people who comply with official advice on salt may be suffering from a deficiency.
about 47 mins ago
- Personal examples which confirm that the official line on T2D to increase carbs is not only wrong but dangerous
about 1 hour ago
- The justification for the National Cholesterol Education Program in the USA is based on the manipulation of some re… https://t.co/kHVJvLl4sA
about 1 hour ago
- How Petr Skrabenek ridiculed the conventional dietary guidelines over 20 years ago.
about 2 hours ago