These days we are given all sorts of advice on healthy eating. There is much controversy about what actually constitutes a healthy diet. Readers of these blogs will know that there are many criticisms of the current official...Read More
Category: Metabolic Syndrome
The most up-to-date information on Vitamin D provides convincing evidence that most people suffer from an inadequate supply which is linked to increased risk of a wide range of common diseases. The role of Vitamin D in diseases...Read More
Northern Ireland has one of the highest death rates due to heart disease in the world while France has one of the lowest. A comparison between the diets of middle-aged men in Belfast and in Toulouse which was published as...Read More
Over the years there has been a huge increase in the amount of Sugar Sweetened Soft Beverages(SSSBs) and there is mounting evidence that this a critical factor contributing to the increasing incidence of Metabolic...Read More
- 300. HEALTHY EATING: THE BIG MISTAKE
- 299. Another Medical Martyr, Dr. Waney Squier (Part Four. The Implications of the Actions by the Tribunal and the Court)
- 298. Another Medical Martyr, Dr. Waney Squier (Part Three. The Appeal to the High Court)
- 297. Another Medical Martyr, Dr. Waney Squier (Part Two. The GMC Hearing)
- 296. Another Medical Martyr, Dr. Waney Squier (Part One. How it all began)
- NHS must stop buying drugs that do more harm than good. Scope to save £Bns!!
about 22 mins ago
- Cancer cells need steady supply of glucose to thrive. Cancer patients should limit sugar/carbs to absolute minimum.
about 43 mins ago
- Excellent TEDx talk by Dr. Sarah Hallberg, who shows how T2D can be reversed by ignoring the dietary guidelines.
about 1 hour ago
- Be very careful with vitamin and mineral supplements. May do more harm than good.
about 1 hour ago
- Why do dietitians continue to recommend carbs when they are not essential nutrients?
about 2 hours ago