By Dr Richard North This post is by my friend and colleague for over 30 years, Dr Richard North. First of all, he is an excellent researcher who has consistently produced work of the highest quality, which is based on his...Read More
The insight of Dr Richard North Brexit will have an enormous impact on society and the economy here in the UK and the fall-out will also affect other countries, especially Ireland. The outcome of the current negotiations will be...Read More
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- 301. Many Faces of Insulin Resistance
- 300. HEALTHY EATING: THE BIG MISTAKE
- 299. Another Medical Martyr, Dr. Waney Squier (Part Four. The Implications of the Actions by the Tribunal and the Court)
- Why does @DiabetesUK not recognise the excellent work of Dr Unwin@lowcarbGP in reversing T2D with low carb diets?
about 13 mins ago
- Duane Graveline has passed on but his great work lives on. Essential reading for all #statin users.
about 34 mins ago
- Lyon Heart Study shows death rate down by over 50% with dietary change. Much superior to statins: no side effects.
about 54 mins ago
- Beware of insulin when used to treat T2D. Minimal benefits but there may be adverse side effects, including weight… https://t.co/FI97S11QUQ
about 1 hour ago
- The USA has exhorbitant expenditure on medicine/healthcare but relatively poor public health.
about 2 hours ago