I have just been watching the video entitled “You must be nuts!” which has been made by Obhi Chatterjee and colleagues. It can be viewed on You Tube here: The stimulus for this video was to try to understand why Obhi’s father...Read More
Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) is the most common form of dementia which affects almost half a million people in the UK. The term ‘dementia’ describes a set of symptoms which can include loss of memory, mood changes, and...Read More
Dr Robert Lustig is a leading expert in childhood obesity at the University of California, San Francisco. He has constructed a formidable comprehensive case that explains why diet is primarily responsible for the development of...Read More
According to recent press reports , the Department of Health (DoH) is cock-a-hoop because the main supermarkets and some of the major food manufacturers have agreed on a system of nutritional labels which will appear on the...Read More
T2D is one of the modern-day major public health issues. If there are persistent excessive levels of sugar in the blood (glucose) eventually the pancreas becomes exhausted and therefore cannot produce sufficient insulin to...Read More
In 1945, an American dentist Weston Price presented evidence of a fat soluble substance present in dairy products which played a fundamental role in the utilization of minerals which were essential for the prevention of...Read More
Stearic acid is a long chain saturated fatty acid which contains 18 carbon atoms. According to an article in the Daily Mail: “emerging evidence suggests not all saturated fat should be tarred with the same brush — one type of...Read More
There is no question that the incidence of obesity continues to increase. According to the official strategy “Britain is in the grip of an epidemic. Almost 2/3 of adults and 1/3 of children are either overweight or obese……These...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @yoguruso Don't forget your hammer!
about 23 hours ago
- Another nail in the CICO coffin!
about 2 days ago
- @Left_in_Limbo @MHSJohnWright @gillespi @ProfTimNoakes @nutritionlizA @ChappieA @DiscoStew66 @DrDuaneRD… https://t.co/5NLikiNRXe
about 5 days ago
- @DietScold @LDLSkeptic @dramerling @PGtzsche1 @drjasonfung @fgodlee @DietHeartNews @cochranecollab You know about t… https://t.co/nioUqZyyOG
about 5 days ago
- @dramerling @PGtzsche1 @drjasonfung @LDLSkeptic @fgodlee @DietHeartNews I began to have serious doubts about Cochra… https://t.co/JRKfqaMicE
about 7 days ago