Continued This is a continuation of Blog 6 and provides further information which challenges the conventional wisdom that the cholesterol in the blood(TC) is an indication of the risk of developing heart disease and that if...Read More
7.Do not follow a low carb diet??? A reply to Dr Tom Smith’s comments in the Guardian 19 Jan 2013 #lowcarb
According to GP Tom Smith in The Guardian on Saturday 19th January 2013, he would NEVER follow a low carb diet because it may KILL YOU! His conclusion is based on the results of a study conducted on women in Sweden who were...Read More
The basis for the recommendations to reduce fat and saturated fat is the Diet-Heart Theory which is generally accepted by the medical and public health bodies. Essentially it concludes that the concentration of total...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @yoguruso Don't forget your hammer!
about 23 hours ago
- Another nail in the CICO coffin!
about 2 days ago
- @Left_in_Limbo @MHSJohnWright @gillespi @ProfTimNoakes @nutritionlizA @ChappieA @DiscoStew66 @DrDuaneRD… https://t.co/5NLikiNRXe
about 5 days ago
- @DietScold @LDLSkeptic @dramerling @PGtzsche1 @drjasonfung @fgodlee @DietHeartNews @cochranecollab You know about t… https://t.co/nioUqZyyOG
about 5 days ago
- @dramerling @PGtzsche1 @drjasonfung @LDLSkeptic @fgodlee @DietHeartNews I began to have serious doubts about Cochra… https://t.co/JRKfqaMicE
about 7 days ago