Continued This is a continuation of Blog 6 and provides further information which challenges the conventional wisdom that the cholesterol in the blood(TC) is an indication of the risk of developing heart disease and that if...Read More
7.Do not follow a low carb diet??? A reply to Dr Tom Smith’s comments in the Guardian 19 Jan 2013 #lowcarb
According to GP Tom Smith in The Guardian on Saturday 19th January 2013, he would NEVER follow a low carb diet because it may KILL YOU! His conclusion is based on the results of a study conducted on women in Sweden who were...Read More
The basis for the recommendations to reduce fat and saturated fat is the Diet-Heart Theory which is generally accepted by the medical and public health bodies. Essentially it concludes that the concentration of total...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- Immunisation schedules for children in the US up to 5 years old.
Can this really be sensible.
about 18 hours ago
- The 4 countries with less restrictive lockdowns: Sweden, Japan, Belarus and Nicaragua.
In these 4 ‘non-lockdowns’… https://t.co/6gfq5bP1st
about 1 day ago
- If this could be promoted as a patented vaccine, any doubts about safety and efficacy would be brushed aside. The r… https://t.co/1UJd7GbddJ
about 1 day ago
- Budesonide, a freely available asthma drug, shown to be effective for the treatment of COVID. This Oxford study sho… https://t.co/7FwvNbMGB1
about 2 days ago
- @PerlmutEsq @B33Mello BIG PHARM. THE GREAT BIG DRUGS RIP-OFF (PART 1)
about 3 days ago