I am most grateful to Dr Antti Heikkilä for permission to post this article here. It was first published in GreenMed Info. Background Insulin resistance is a state where cells cannot take properly sugar from blood to use it as...Read More
STOP PRESS! Healthy Eating: The Big Mistake is now available to pre-order on Amazon Kindle The kindle version of my book is only £0.99 until Feb 5th Kindle UK Version Kindle US Version You can also purchase a hard copy...Read More
299. Another Medical Martyr, Dr. Waney Squier (Part Four. The Implications of the Actions by the Tribunal and the Court)
A shortage of expert witnessess The fall-out from these decisions are very serious indeed. Although an expert may genuinely believe that he/she is expressing an opinion based on knowledge and experience, has been properly...Read More
Appeal to the High Court It is no surprise that Dr.Squier appealed against this decision of the General Medical Council (GMC) in the High Court. The hearing was held in October 2016 and the findings are in this report (1). From...Read More
Dr. Squier “struck off” by GMC As part of the campaign initiated by D I Welsh, a complaint was made to the General Medical Council (GMC) about the role of Dr. Squier as an expert witness in court cases involving...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- Immunisation schedules for children in the US up to 5 years old.
Can this really be sensible.
about 17 hours ago
- The 4 countries with less restrictive lockdowns: Sweden, Japan, Belarus and Nicaragua.
In these 4 ‘non-lockdowns’… https://t.co/6gfq5bP1st
about 1 day ago
- If this could be promoted as a patented vaccine, any doubts about safety and efficacy would be brushed aside. The r… https://t.co/1UJd7GbddJ
about 1 day ago
- Budesonide, a freely available asthma drug, shown to be effective for the treatment of COVID. This Oxford study sho… https://t.co/7FwvNbMGB1
about 2 days ago
- @PerlmutEsq @B33Mello BIG PHARM. THE GREAT BIG DRUGS RIP-OFF (PART 1)
about 3 days ago