For the past 30 years or so, Healthy Eating has been actively promoted by governments, public health professions with support from the food industries. It is now evident many people are actively implementing the dietary...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @ThatTimWalker All the more reason why my question should be answered!
about 1 hour ago
- @ThatTimWalker This my be a naive question. Have Dominic Cummins and Boris, for that matter, been cleared by securi… https://t.co/vFyLMa8hQQ
about 2 hours ago
- @TaiIbitoyeRD Are you the author of this article? If so, I am sure many of us would be delighted to hear your response.
about 20 hours ago
- No wonder T2D is rife.
"I’m a Dietician – These Are My 11 Tips for Reducing Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes"
about 1 day ago
- NICE is still advocating CICO to achieve and maintain healthy weight, including:
base meals on starchy foods such a… https://t.co/AA05kKGTJE
about 3 days ago