post282. Antonio C. Martinez II’s Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) Reversal The stories about individuals who successfully reverse T2D successfully just keep coming. Here is another one about Antonio Martinez, with lots of interesting...Read More
Those who suffer from diabetes are have a increased risk of developing a range of many other diseases and conditions. These can include damage to small blood vessels which in turn leads to blindness, kidney failure and nerve...Read More
There is no question that the incidence of obesity continues to increase. According to the official strategy “Britain is in the grip of an epidemic. Almost 2/3 of adults and 1/3 of children are either overweight or obese……These...Read More
The recommendations to reduce total and saturated fat (SFA) intakes have had a major impact on the pattern of consumption by the British public. When the recommendations were introduced they were re-inforced by extensive...Read More
As far back as 1938 the British Medical Association and the Government recommended that the British people should drink 80% more milk, eat 55% more eggs, 40% more butter and 30% more meat. Essentially this was to remain the...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- @yoguruso Don't forget your hammer!
about 1 day ago
- Another nail in the CICO coffin!
about 2 days ago
- @Left_in_Limbo @MHSJohnWright @gillespi @ProfTimNoakes @nutritionlizA @ChappieA @DiscoStew66 @DrDuaneRD… https://t.co/5NLikiNRXe
about 5 days ago
- @DietScold @LDLSkeptic @dramerling @PGtzsche1 @drjasonfung @fgodlee @DietHeartNews @cochranecollab You know about t… https://t.co/nioUqZyyOG
about 5 days ago
- @dramerling @PGtzsche1 @drjasonfung @LDLSkeptic @fgodlee @DietHeartNews I began to have serious doubts about Cochra… https://t.co/JRKfqaMicE
about 1 week ago