post282. Antonio C. Martinez II’s Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) Reversal The stories about individuals who successfully reverse T2D successfully just keep coming. Here is another one about Antonio Martinez, with lots of interesting...Read More
Those who suffer from diabetes are have a increased risk of developing a range of many other diseases and conditions. These can include damage to small blood vessels which in turn leads to blindness, kidney failure and nerve...Read More
There is no question that the incidence of obesity continues to increase. According to the official strategy “Britain is in the grip of an epidemic. Almost 2/3 of adults and 1/3 of children are either overweight or obese……These...Read More
The recommendations to reduce total and saturated fat (SFA) intakes have had a major impact on the pattern of consumption by the British public. When the recommendations were introduced they were re-inforced by extensive...Read More
As far back as 1938 the British Medical Association and the Government recommended that the British people should drink 80% more milk, eat 55% more eggs, 40% more butter and 30% more meat. Essentially this was to remain the...Read More
- 306. Opioids
- 305. A Comparison between the approaches to Type 2 Diabetes (T2D) by Dr David Unwin and Diabetes UK
- 304. Sulphonylureas increase cardiac deaths but are still recommended for use after Metformin in type two diabetics in Scotland.
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- Immunisation schedules for children in the US up to 5 years old.
Can this really be sensible.
about 18 hours ago
- The 4 countries with less restrictive lockdowns: Sweden, Japan, Belarus and Nicaragua.
In these 4 ‘non-lockdowns’… https://t.co/6gfq5bP1st
about 1 day ago
- If this could be promoted as a patented vaccine, any doubts about safety and efficacy would be brushed aside. The r… https://t.co/1UJd7GbddJ
about 1 day ago
- Budesonide, a freely available asthma drug, shown to be effective for the treatment of COVID. This Oxford study sho… https://t.co/7FwvNbMGB1
about 2 days ago
- @PerlmutEsq @B33Mello BIG PHARM. THE GREAT BIG DRUGS RIP-OFF (PART 1)
about 3 days ago