How often are we told that a specific drug is wonderful and is therefore essential if a disease is to be treated successfully or to be prevented. The hard reality is that this begs an awful lot of questions and is only one minor...Read More
- 303. Statins: Why it is crucial to have a comprehensive picture
- 302. The Conventional Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes (T2D)
- 301. Many Faces of Insulin Resistance
- 300. HEALTHY EATING: THE BIG MISTAKE
- 299. Another Medical Martyr, Dr. Waney Squier (Part Four. The Implications of the Actions by the Tribunal and the Court)
- Why does @DiabetesUK not recognise the excellent work of Dr Unwin@lowcarbGP in reversing T2D with low carb diets?
about 13 mins ago
- Duane Graveline has passed on but his great work lives on. Essential reading for all #statin users.
about 34 mins ago
- Lyon Heart Study shows death rate down by over 50% with dietary change. Much superior to statins: no side effects.
about 54 mins ago
- Beware of insulin when used to treat T2D. Minimal benefits but there may be adverse side effects, including weight… https://t.co/FI97S11QUQ
about 1 hour ago
- The USA has exhorbitant expenditure on medicine/healthcare but relatively poor public health.
about 2 hours ago